GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Empty
PostSubject: Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?   Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 1:31 pm

For a '94 Roadmaster Wagon with tan leather driver's seat cancer (leather pleather mix) bench front anyone know if sedan seats, front and matching rear can be swapped in? It looks like tan was common in the Caddies but Buicks seem to have mostly burgundy or blue? I think I will be buying a tan donor from Copart that has low wear/mileage. The older Caddies seem to be in better condition even with higher mileage? I also see folks posting about Pontiac seats. At least the buckets seem to have the same tuck 'n roll style. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?   Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 3:24 pm

The front seats will swap.  The back seat bottom will swap.  The seat back will not swap.  It can be made to work, but will probably cost you $100 at an upholsterer.  I did that, see pictures in my signature.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?   Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:11 am

Bonneville seats require a few mods to fit, but will work. Most of the Bonneville swaps are for the buckets, not the bench seats. The matching rears require a little work to fit them as well.
Back to top Go down
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

PostSubject: Re: Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?   Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 2:12 pm

Thanks, now I can go shopping!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?   Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seat swaps front and rear sedans to wagons?
Page 1 of 1