GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
94 Roadmaster Wagon

94 Roadmaster Wagon

Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Empty
PostSubject: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if someone can give me the correct wheel size for my '94 RMW? They are 15", but I need to know the width, bolt pattern, and offset. I want to get a set of Torque Thrust rims for it. I really don't want to get a bigger rim, one because I don't like them, and I want to keep the diameter the same, so I don't have to get the speedo re calibrated. I like sidewalls on my tires, so I'm just not into the 'rubber band' tires! I might go with a 16" rim, but that would be the biggest. If I did, then what would be the width, and offset I'd need for those?

Thanks,
John
Back to top Go down
http://www.lubedealer.com/nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:05 pm

Your wagon came from the factory with 15x7 rims in both steel or aluminum with a 5x5/5x127mm bolt pattern and a 78.3mm center bore.I just bought a set of 17x8 torque thrust IIs with 0 offset and they look and fit great.In 15 inch,I would go with either go with a 8 inch width and the same 0 offset.You can use a larger centerbore wheel but I got mine with the 78.3 mm size for a hub centric fit.I just removed a set of 17x8 chrome BBS wheels due to the chrome flaking off badly,by the way my 91 OCC is the same color as yours.Get the wheels with the anthracite finish,I got mine in black and while the black finish looks great I think the anthracite will look more traditional with this particular color.
Back to top Go down
94 Roadmaster Wagon

94 Roadmaster Wagon

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Thanks for the info! What is "anthracite" finish? I would like to get the torque thrust style rims, with the black spokes, and chrome rims.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lubedealer.com/nielsen

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 7:53 pm

Its a metallic silver finish,my TTs have the polished rims which look great,dont know if you can even get the rims in chrome anymore.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:57 pm

Jim for a little more than the cost of one wheel you can get yours resprayed.Just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Andebe wrote:
Jim for a little more than the cost of one wheel you can get yours resprayed.Just a thought...

Agreed. I paint wheels any color you want for $129 per wheel (plus shipping) each additional color is $45 per wheel.

There are a bunch of us out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW   Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Correct Wheel size for a '94 RMW
Page 1 of 1