GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bert Slater

Bert Slater

Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Empty
PostSubject: Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????   Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 3:25 pm

I have come across a 9C1 '96. My roadie is kinda base. So what should I be looking at? There are green silicone hoses and large capacity cooling. Also 3.08 posi rearend w/rear discs. Can I move the whole setup? Do I need the driveshaft? And on the front suspension, the front springs? Steering box w/ cooling? There is a trans cooler too. I have found another front swaybar, aftermarket on a91 caprice that is clean!!! Any help on a shopping list is appreciated!!!
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????   Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 7:14 pm

you can do a search on the rear. but a quick over view is that the cop car rear is 3 inches shrter and has smaller rear axle bearings . it can fit but like i said do some research. the disk in the rear will not bolt on the wagons rear without mods. the hoses are good to take. front sway bar is bigger and will fit the wagon. oil cooler is good if youwant buckets the pas front seat in cop cars is usually like new and can be made to fit the drivers side. oh the 96 9c1 use bigger lower ball joints and the spindle is different some guys are always looking for them
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????   Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 9:06 pm

The air dams are different. Grab them if they are cheap.
Back to top Go down
GMjonn

GMjonn

PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????   Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 10:53 pm

Lucky you Laughing i have been looking for a 9c1 or ss sway bar for a while. Every SS thats being parted in the Atlanta area is allready missing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????   Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junkyard Find 9C1 Shopping List????
Page 1 of 1