GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The U Pull It shopping list...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

The U Pull It shopping list... Empty
PostSubject: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:24 pm

I love the U Pull It in FL. I stop by every time I go to Ft Laud. I usually just go to wander around, and grab small stuff that catches my eye. Often, when I am at home, I think of stuff that I should have grabbed when I was there. So, this time, I want to go with a list of stuff to look for. Since I am starting the list, I thought I would throw it out there to see what you guys think I should be on the lookout for.

I need F body hood struts for my new Suncoast hood, and a Buick double DIN CD player for the new black WB4.

What's on your junkyard wish list?

The U Pull It shopping list... HPIM1877
Back to top Go down
a1awind

a1awind

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

gray dash pad for a tbi caprice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:45 pm

TBI red interior things... all the things.

No, but seriously a driver's side front door panel would be awesome (base Caprice, no door pulls... or a pair with pulls if possible, but I'm not holding my breath).

A guy can dream... if you get lucky I might even be able to pick it up...

Last edited by Stingroo on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 pm

I'm always on the look-out for custom touches, like the euro style headlights and Impala grill. If they are there, they're usually gone before I get to them.
Back to top Go down
92cappy

92cappy

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 pm

Also LTZ hood badges. That would be a nice score!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Red seatbelt covers for Mike in texas!
Jim
Back to top Go down
cadillac kevin

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:33 pm

2 uncurbed buick electra turbine rims. used to see them everywhere, and now that I want them, I cant find them.
also, the rectangular armrest for a first gen bravada in tan/ beige and a set of latches for it (lid and latches are unique to the bravada)
Back to top Go down
bcreasy

bcreasy

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Drivers side wing window with good hinges
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The U Pull It shopping list...   The U Pull It shopping list... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The U Pull It shopping list...
Page 1 of 1