GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rotor recomendations

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GMjonn

GMjonn

rotor recomendations Empty
PostSubject: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 2:42 pm

Looking for recomendations for brake rotor replacement. What brands have worked for you? What brands have you used and wished you didnt?
Back to top Go down
lamune

lamune

PostSubject: Re: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2016 8:57 pm

I'm not sure the brands make much difference. In looking at several sets they all seem to come out of the same factory in China.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Pete

Dutch Pete

PostSubject: Re: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:35 am

And if possible, don't go for the Chinese cr*p. Replaced two sets already and the last set gives a "whobble" when getting hot. (warping of the disc) The first set had the wheel bolts just falling out.... Considering EBC brake discs now, but I have to order them in the US, can't get them in Europe.
Already have the EBC brake pads and they are great.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 10:42 am

John,Summit Racing has several upgrade kits available under the Impala SS guise...Ive got a set on my OCC.
Back to top Go down
sswagon

sswagon

PostSubject: Re: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 6:35 pm

I used Stop Tech drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. Order them off Summit Racing. They'll stop you right now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rotor recomendations   rotor recomendations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rotor recomendations
Page 1 of 1