GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member from Florida panhandle

Go down 
+3
PRpanda
Andebe
HueyLt1
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HueyLt1

HueyLt1

New member from Florida panhandle Empty
PostSubject: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:13 am

Hey all! Recently purchased a 94 Roadmaster wagon here in NW Florida and have been working out some of the little issues with it. I have been wanting a wagon for quite a while, and have been enjoying it since bringing it home! So far it's all stock with 108K miles on it, but the wire wheel hubcaps had to go so I found a set of aluminum rims for it and living in the south the windows HAD to be blacked out. I have a few more minor issues to fix, but that's part of the fun of it! The forum has a lot of information so I'm sure I will be digging through it all for any issues that come up!

Ryan

photo Wgn2.jpg

photo Wgn1.jpg
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2015 11:27 am

Looking good,Ryan. Welcome...
Back to top Go down
PRpanda

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2015 7:58 pm

Looks clean!Welcome!
Back to top Go down
HueyLt1

HueyLt1

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:14 am

Thank you! The car is in very good shape, with the "usual" things that need to be fixed....like the power antenna mast, window regulator guides, and it needs a VERY good cleaning. The car sat for a long time so it has a layer of crud on everything that is still being scrubbed off.
Back to top Go down
GSBULLDOG

GSBULLDOG

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 2:20 pm

Welcome your wagon looks a lot like mine . Good to have you with us .
Back to top Go down
bamalongroof

bamalongroof

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Welcome...Jeff
Back to top Go down
HueyLt1

HueyLt1

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2015 12:33 pm

GSBULLDOG wrote:
Welcome your wagon looks a lot like mine . Good to have you with us .

You have good taste lol!
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 5:12 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 9:21 pm

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Florida panhandle   New member from Florida panhandle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member from Florida panhandle
Page 1 of 1