GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Member and Wagon Owner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skipper

Skipper

New Member and Wagon Owner Empty
PostSubject: New Member and Wagon Owner   New Member and Wagon Owner Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello! I wanted to introduce myself, I'm new to this forum and a new B-body wagon owner. I always loved the looks of the b-body wagons and recently purchased a white 1994 Buick Roadmaster woody wagon listed on the ISSF board. The wagon has the burgundy leather interior and 124,0000 miles. I previously owned a low mile 1996 DGGM Impala SS, but I did not have the heart to make any changes since it was in near showroom condition (had to sell 2 yrs ago due to family obligations). I can't wait to start working on the wagon and do some of the modifcations I wanted for the SS, which will mostly likely lead to a lot of questions asked on this forum. I will post pictures shortly.

Thanks,

Steve
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Wagon Owner   New Member and Wagon Owner Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Welcome Smile PICS PLEASE! Smile (I know you said you would post up shortly...lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Skipper

Skipper

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Wagon Owner   New Member and Wagon Owner Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Oppps! sorry, I always went right to the b-body section and didn't realize you had a introduction section. I added the original post to the introduction section. Brokecello, thank you! I have been watching your build with amazement. You make it look too easy.
Back to top Go down
LOWIDER

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Wagon Owner   New Member and Wagon Owner Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Hey Steve,

Congrats on your new ride, I also have my first wagon, and this forum is unbeliveable when it comes to information about them....I'm in South Florida (Ft. Lauderdale) also.

Will post pics when I figure out how to do it......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member and Wagon Owner   New Member and Wagon Owner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Member and Wagon Owner
Page 1 of 1