GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A couple roadmaster parts needed.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

A couple roadmaster parts needed. Empty
PostSubject: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:43 pm

Looking for a couple things or my Roadie Sedan.

First item is a pair of corner light lenses with the hole for the light socket.

Second is a pair of these hubcaps:
A couple roadmaster parts needed. Shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpmySPW46PeENqhtU09MweUhR84MO0PMuvUaUB_tXyDf1-DA1b&usqp=CAE

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 8:54 am

Do you want corner lights with two holes or one?
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2015 10:52 pm

Fred Kiehl wrote:
Do you want corner lights with two holes or one?

Good question, I know nothing about these lights. I want to add cornering lights to my sedan, there's nothing in there now.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 7:35 am

I have a pair of single light cornering lights. They are in usable condition, but are cheap at $55 shipped.

If you are industrious, and want two bulb lights, you can modify the one bulb lights to use two bulbs. It requires making a hole with key cutouts on the flat area that is not used.

The corner lights are getting difficult to find. I recently sold a set of two bulb lights. I have only found two good sets in the last year.

There are some on craigs list locally, but the guy wants a lot for them, and I do not know the condition.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:38 pm

I think the single ones you're talking about are what I have now. Once socket it for the marker and the other is for cornering, right? I kick myself now for all the times I've seen these cars in the yard and didn't even look at the lights.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 10:43 pm

95BRMW wrote:
for all the times I've seen these cars in the yard and didn't even look at the lights.

All these cars i see in the yard i never look at them either,. ugly damn things,..
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:55 am

Good luck finding those wheel covers Dave. Couple sets on eBay now...sellers want between 75 and 150 US each. I will check my parts cars I think I have a couple sets of two bulb lamps.

Nick I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder...personally I would take a clean Roadmaster Sedan over an SS. But then again I also like ugly old 9C1s...and have always wanted a Sedan nosed RMW Smile

Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:39 pm

dave u want the 2 hole ones. check ebay u can get new ones resonable i got my all clear but they have the pattern like the headlights
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 2:16 pm

mtrhead79 wrote:
dave u want the 2 hole ones. check ebay u can get new ones resonable i got my all clear but they have the pattern like the headlights

Those are for the wagons and Caprice sedans. There are no new ones for the RM sedans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A couple roadmaster parts needed.   A couple roadmaster parts needed. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A couple roadmaster parts needed.
Page 1 of 1