GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who makes wagon tail pipes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
200OZ
200OZ

Who makes wagon tail pipes? Empty
PostSubject: Who makes wagon tail pipes?   Who makes wagon tail pipes? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:32 am

Any of you know who, if anyone besides Clear Image sells wagon tail pipes? I've got the Pypes Pro Street x pipe exhaust system from an Impala SS on it (no OTA or tails). I want an exhaust that looks similar to the stock Imp SS tails, turn downs just behind the rear bumper.

Thanks,
MIke
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Who makes wagon tail pipes?   Who makes wagon tail pipes? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 10:02 am

Not sure it would be what you're looking for but I bought a tail pipe for my Cruiser from Rock Auto. Looks just like the stock one. Give 'em a shot. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Who makes wagon tail pipes?   Who makes wagon tail pipes? Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:07 am

go to to yourlocal parts store and get the 2.5. sedan pipes then find a muffler shop to adjust them to fit. WAY cheaper than the CI pipes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who makes wagon tail pipes?   Who makes wagon tail pipes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who makes wagon tail pipes?
Page 1 of 1