GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got the RMW some white walls

Go down 
+4
brokecello
DBeaSSt
Skipper
95BRMW
8 posters
AuthorMessage
95BRMW

95BRMW

Got the RMW some white walls Empty
PostSubject: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 11:20 pm

I actually bought these tires last fall but didn't get them put on until the other day. What do you guys think? I wanted something with a wider white wall than the average tire, but not ultra wide. Sorry for the crappy picture, my camera decided to have a dead battery. More to come.

Got the RMW some white walls Widewhitewall
Back to top Go down
Skipper

Skipper

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:59 am

While I do plan on changing wheels/tires in the future(possibly to polished SS wheels). I have been replacing my current tires on my 94RMW with the white walls because I still like the look. Maybe I'm still partial to white walls from all the years of cleaning my parents 80's caddy tires every week while growing up. Looks Goods!
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:05 am

I like it. Be nice to see some pics of the whole car though to see how they work. I was wondering how a wider (but not hugely wide) white wall would look.

What kind of tires are they?
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:06 am

I like it! cheers Looks very nice with the stock wheels IMO Gotta tackle the upper wood trim next! Gonna strip and polish it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94X2

94X2

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:54 am

I love the way whitewalls look on these cars. Where did you find those? I've discovered a 15" WW is getting hard to find.

Jon

BTW - Is there a thread on removing/stripping/re-installing the upper trim?
Back to top Go down
ChevyChugg

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:32 am

What kind of tires are those?? I want some!
Back to top Go down
Cadet57

Cadet57

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:54 pm

I'll third the question. Where did you get them? I love them! I want some WW's for my Caprice
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:09 pm

brokecello wrote:
I like it! cheers Looks very nice with the stock wheels IMO Gotta tackle the upper wood trim next! Gonna strip and polish it?
Thats next on the list, its starting to get really ratty looking. I bought these tires off ebay, but found that tire rack and easy tire had them as well. They were a few bucks less of ebay so I went there. Heres a link to them on tire-easy, it doesnt look like tire rack sells them anymore. http://ssl.delti.com/cgi-bin/rshop.pl?dsco=135&Cookie=froogle&details=Ordern&typ=D31810&ranzahl=4&nichtweiter=1
So far I am happy with them, they ride smooth and quiet. Haven't had them in the rain yet so I am not sure how they perform when wet.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:54 pm

Nice white walls indeed. I don't know what Mikes wagon has but I will be looking into those for sure when I get it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got the RMW some white walls   Got the RMW some white walls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Got the RMW some white walls
Page 1 of 1