GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robert 96

NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Empty
PostSubject: NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale   NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:09 am

I still have plenty of NOS Center Cap Lens for sale at $120.00 a set. These are just the lens not the backing piece. It is very easy to remove the old lens and glue new lens in. Also have red dashboard and pad set in decent condition just for the price of shipping. Set of five used Roadmaster alloys in good condition or can be redone , cheap!
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale   NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Robert? Is this the Ruby Red (LT1) dash pad set? For a RMW? How much shipped to 29687? Is it faded/cracked at all?

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Robert 96

PostSubject: NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale   NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:13 am

Yes it is Chris. I will go over and check the condition to be sure today. As I remember it is really nice. I'll check about shipping once I verify the condition. Robert
Back to top Go down
Robert 96

PostSubject: NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale   NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:08 pm

Hey Chris, it's not faded but it has some cracks on the right side at the very edge by the A pillar. The dash parts appear to be in fine condition. Didn't see any scratches or marks. It is dusty so I might find something if I clean them up. Are you in a hurry for the parts? If you are, maybe I could go over and clean them up and do a real fine check of them. They are at a friends house.

Robert
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale   NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOS 94-96 Roadmaster Center Cap Lens for sale
Page 1 of 1