GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Question on shocks for lowered wagon.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question on shocks for lowered wagon. Empty
PostSubject: Question on shocks for lowered wagon.   Question on shocks for lowered wagon. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:22 pm

I am in the process of lowering my wagon with belltech spindles in the front and springs in the rear and have been looking at shocks but all the lowering shocks I see for the rear are for sedans. Can I use those shocks or will they not work? What shocks do you guys recommend. Any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Question on shocks for lowered wagon.   Question on shocks for lowered wagon. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Shocks carry no weight, that's the springs job. They will work fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question on shocks for lowered wagon.   Question on shocks for lowered wagon. Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:20 pm

Yeah just was not sure on mounting locations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on shocks for lowered wagon.   Question on shocks for lowered wagon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on shocks for lowered wagon.
Page 1 of 1