GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any bagged wagons on here?

Go down 
+4
chunkyluver53
mtrhead79
dmg4
reverendgreasy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

Any bagged wagons on here? Empty
PostSubject: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2016 8:32 am

Hey everybody!  I'm in the final stage of getting my '95 Roadmaster Estate equipped with Air Ride.  Just got to fix two leaks and hook up to power wires, and she's done!  I'm super excited about it as I've always wanted air ride on a car.  I'll be swapping out my current tires for smaller ones so I can get lower too.  I've posted my current Belltech lowering suspension and Whitewalls in the for sale section on here if anyone is interested!

Any other bagged wagons on here??

Any bagged wagons on here? Img_0610
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 7:31 pm

Well 75 view and not a single response. Sad stuff.

Here's the wagon officially bagged:

Any bagged wagons on here? Img_0710
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Sometimes the fish just aren't in a biting mood.  But, I think you're on the right track with trying more bait.

So, tell us a bit about what you did to the wagon.  I see wheels, tires, and it's a bit lower.  Let's see the car from some different angles.

Quick answer to your original question: absolutely yes.  However, my wagon is about as unbagged as it gets.

[img]Any bagged wagons on here? DSC_0006%20copy_zpsbhci2dxp[/img]
Back to top Go down
mtrhead79

mtrhead79

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 4:39 pm

looks good can you show pics of it all way up. the b and c pillars would look good blacked out to match the windows
Back to top Go down
http://mtrhead79@aol.com
chunkyluver53

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2016 9:14 pm

Very nice, my buick still has the oldsmobile rims, it came with when I bought it.Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2016 10:36 am

mtrhead79 wrote:
looks good can you show pics of it all way up. the b and c pillars would look good blacked out to match the windows
Not to everyone... Suspect
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 9:24 am

Went to a smaller tire and trimmed the rear cups down.

Any bagged wagons on here? Wagdro10
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 10:52 am

Pics wont @#$%ing load,went to a smaller tire for tucking purposes?
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:04 am

I know its making me mad about the picture thing.

I went from a 235/75/15 to a 215/70/15 because it gained me another inch drop. Although it does tuck better now :-)
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 11:07 am

Looks like it finally loaded.
Back to top Go down
Jdeshler

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2016 11:54 pm

Good lookin wagon, Iv been looking for a good build for reference when I put mine on air
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 1:01 pm

Thanks man!  I'd be glad to answer any questions you might have.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Any bagged wagons on here? 00P0P_luG4eoXYURJ_600x450

This car is "bagged"
Back to top Go down
reverendgreasy

reverendgreasy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 1:09 pm

This car is hideous and should be burnt to the ground.
Back to top Go down
redcaddy

redcaddy

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2016 3:11 pm

Rev, while I think pretty much along the same lines as you do, about that ride, It's good to remember that it's the apple of somebodies eye. (I just wouldn't park next to it)

Around here, (Sarasota, Floriduh) we are seeing more and more examples of that type of custom work. Seems to be financed by the ever growing drug trade... Craig's list adds start out "incarceration forces sale..."

Paul
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any bagged wagons on here?   Any bagged wagons on here? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any bagged wagons on here?
Page 1 of 1