GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rocker panel moldings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
papa

Rocker panel moldings Empty
PostSubject: Rocker panel moldings   Rocker panel moldings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:20 am

I thought that I would eliminate the rocker moldings on my '91 Caprice. Then I realized how much was involved and decided that I like the moldings being there after all. Only problem is, the ones on the left front fender and the left rear door are missing. I have found a Caprice sedan in the local scrapyard. If it is still there on Saturday I plan on getting the moldings. I might get all the rocker moldings off of it if they are not too difficult to remove. Any tips on removing them without damaging them ?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Rocker panel moldings   Rocker panel moldings Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 12:05 pm

Pretty sure they just unscrew. Maybe bring some PB blaster if you live up north...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Rocker panel moldings   Rocker panel moldings Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:01 am

Two 11mm nuts, and fragile push pins 3 on the front 2 on the rear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocker panel moldings   Rocker panel moldings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocker panel moldings
Page 1 of 1