GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Empty
PostSubject: DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl   DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 1:49 pm

Does anyone know the size fittings one would need to screw into the master cylinder? I want to buy a pair of fittings with tits so I can attach tubing to route back into the MC.

I bought a new one and need to bench bleed prior to putting on the vehicle..
Last time I bought one it came with plastic bits to do this, but not this time....and that was decades ago, so no I don't have them anymore.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl   DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 2:25 pm

Can't remember what size, but once you know, just get a piece of pre-made at the parts store (with fittings) and cut in half Wink
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl   DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 10:12 pm

It's metric if that helps
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl   DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2016 11:17 pm

95BRMW wrote:
It's metric if that helps

It's for the 76 gmc, so not metric, but thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl   DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIY Bench bleeder for master Cyl
Page 1 of 1