GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Charlotte

Go down 
+4
Krzdimond
Sprocket
brokecello
Zanethan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Zanethan

Hello from Charlotte  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Hey all,
I've been a long time lurker for the most part since I got my roadie about a year and a half ago (october 2014). Anyway I rescued my roadie from almost certain death (see first pic.).  I originally got it to be a vehicle for hauling materials for projects but upon getting her home my friends pointed out that it would make an awesome tailgating vehicle and thus the "panthermobile" was born.  Since then the transformation has been quite dramatic. 

I do realize thid might not be to everyone's taste but I've tried to keep it mostly classy while having fun doing things that I would never dream of on my primary car.  Please don't turn this into a debate about football teams, players, etc. I know not everyone is a fan of my team nor do I expect you to be that's what makes being a fan fun!  Anywho here she is!

Hello from Charlotte  IMG_1454

Hello from Charlotte  IMG_1413

Hello from Charlotte  IMG_1571

Hello from Charlotte  IMG_1556
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 2:01 pm

I like it! Good job! If you happen to go to the AutoFair this weekend...look for the CarISSMA club under the stands. There will be some wagons there...and really...you should think about joining and parking too! I can't make the spring one, but I will be there for the Fall Autofair.

If you are on FaceBook, look up the group too and join. (the active one is the smaller 50ish member one in the search results) We have various cookouts and local shows coming up.

Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 3:03 pm

Welcome aboard and I like it too (although I'm a Dolfan). They are great tailgating machines!
Back to top Go down
Krzdimond
Admin
Krzdimond

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2016 9:29 pm

Welcome!!

The only taste that matters is yours. Unlike other car forums, we here are a generally accepting bunch.... nobody cares what you do to your car, as long as the love of the platform is there.

Well, maybe if you painted it with Skittles ........ or lime green engine parts...... lol!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 9:57 am

Welcome...Thats quite a transformation. Looks like youre having alot of fun with it,and thats what counts.
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 12:33 pm

Welcome Aboard, great cars for tailgating and it seems like you're enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
MacMasterMike

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2016 5:07 pm

Thats FAN-tastic. Did it have the caprice grill when you got it?
Back to top Go down
Zanethan

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2016 1:52 pm

Thanks for the welcomes! Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it to the AutoFair this weekend (getting married in 2 weeks!) I will try to the Fall one though!

I am having fun with it and love this platform. Don't know why but I've always liked wagons.

And yes it did have the caprice grill when I bought it, but a different one. The one that was on it when I bought it was an Impalla SS grill that was in, you guessed it, rough shape.
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2016 7:38 am

Welcome- man that blue is pretty sharp! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Charlotte    Hello from Charlotte  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Charlotte
Page 1 of 1