GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lynol

Lynol

Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ Empty
PostSubject: Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ   Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Just found this, I am going to go, possibly with a Buick. This place is a mile away, so how can I not?

From Hemming's event calendar:

New Jersey Buick Club car show
May 07, 2016 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

the New Jersey chapter of the Buick Club of America will be holding their annual car show on Saturday May 7th 2106 with a rain date of Saturday May 14, 2016. The show will be sponsored by and held at Straub Buick GMC 400 Hwy. 35 South Keyport New Jersey 07735. It is right off exit 117 of the Garden State ParkwayThe show will run from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM with multiple awards up to 1991. 1992 and new cars will be peer judging. The show will be open to all makes and models. There will also be a Best in Show, peoples choice, dealers choice and best in class for all General Motors divisions. Vehicle registration will be $20.00 with each car getting a free lunch voucher. Spectator admission is free. There will also be a 50/50, a DJ, automotive related flea market and a food vendor. Any questions contact Kevin Keenan at 908 461-8301 or WWW.jerseyshorebuickclub.org

Sponsor: Straub Buick GMC

When: May 07, 2016 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Keyport NJ, 07735

Cost: Vehicle admission is $20.00 Pedestrians are free

To Register: For more information: www.jerseyshorebuickclub.org or call Kevin Keenan at 908 461-8301
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ   Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 8:26 pm

Looking forward to the pics.
Back to top Go down
Lynol

Lynol

PostSubject: Re: Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ   Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2016 9:28 pm

I talked to the guy, he said this is the third time having the show at Straub Buick, and they usually get 125 to 150 cars! I don't know how I managed to miss this before, I'm literally right down the road.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ   Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buick Club of America, NJ Chapter- Spring Car Show 5/7 -Keyport, NJ
Page 1 of 1