GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OCC bumper and complete side cladding

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AzDon

AzDon

OCC bumper and complete side cladding Empty
PostSubject: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 1:22 am

I have an OCC front bumper cover for sale

I also have all the side cladding pieces from both sides including the metal lower attachment strips. The white ziptie-style upper fastners mostly need replacement. The rear bumper corners and tailgate trim are missing

Make crazy lowball offer (plus shipping) if you want any of this stuff and it'll probably be yours! I need this stuff GONE!

OCC bumper and complete side cladding Cladding

OCC bumper and complete side cladding OCC-bumper

Lots of pics of other stuff in my "rust-free OCC" part out thread.... most is still available
Back to top Go down
http://v-driveboat.com
iowaSSfan

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 10:10 am

Pm me a shipping quote on front bumper cover to iowa,50651 please
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 7:22 pm

UPS wants $198 to ship it IF I wrap it in bubble and shrink wrap..... I obviously am being quoted a retail rate and really don't know anybody that can get me a better rate....
Back to top Go down
iowaSSfan

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Ouch, I figured it'd be high but was worth a shot. Mines missing the lower valance. I assume the previous owner dukes of hazard it. Lol
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2016 12:28 pm

I'm soliciting shipping offers from U-Ship if you are still interested..... I was sure that UPS and FDX quotes were NFW..... Stay in touch
Back to top Go down
AzDon

AzDon

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 4:33 pm

One Bid from U-Ship....$170......
Back to top Go down
Dr.Oldsmobile

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 11:03 am

Try Greyhound or Fastenal for shipping big/weird items...

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see your "Shipping prices WTF?!... " thread a few lines down!
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 12:24 pm

USPS. I had one shipped from New York to Florida for about $45.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:18 pm

If you ship it by Greyhound and make sure it is less than 66 inches long (a little tension on the shrink wrap) it will be reasonable. I think it was about $70 to almost anywhere in the US.

If you ship to a business, the price is a lot better by FEDEX, but you have to box it.

If you pay by invoice on paypal, and use paypal's shipping discount, UPS may ship it reasonably. I just shipped an item for about 70% of FEDEX home delivery price. Just make it as small as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OCC bumper and complete side cladding   OCC bumper and complete side cladding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OCC bumper and complete side cladding
Page 1 of 1