GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New, old member, from Bama.

Go down 
+2
phantom 309
chevy5seven
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chevy5seven

chevy5seven

New, old member, from Bama. Empty
PostSubject: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Hey guys,  Was a member here a while back.  91 Caprice Classic wagon, flat black with Prowler orange roof with metal flake.   Some unexplained engine noise, one deer, a grill, fender, and headlight made me question the repair expense.  Long story.  Guy close by wanted it, so he got it.  Using money to finish a 69 Baja Bug with my son.   Anyway, all this to say, I have replaced the caprice with an 06 Dodge Magnum, 5.7 HEMI.
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2016 10:55 pm

shoulda kept the wagon,.

New, old member, from Bama. Wagon1
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:41 am

Not to be unkind, but I don't quite follow that you came back from an extended absence  to tell us you bought a Dodge on a GM  Wagon forum.   Question Question Question The good new is, at least it was a wagon and not a 4x4. or Subaru.

Last edited by lakeffect on Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 10:31 am

I would have liked to see that metal flake up close...
Back to top Go down
chevy5seven

chevy5seven

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Well, I had enjoyed reading about everyone's cars and progress on projects.  Others before had strayed from gm wagons as well, but still shared things with members about their personal and automotive lives.  Was sitting at home, and thought I might would share an event in my life, the reluctant sale of my wagon, but ,what I thought was a decent upgrade to the Magnum, and a father son project on the bug.  Just missed the sharing of like minded peers.  I know the Dodge isn't gm, but still a wagon, and the bug is a wagEn..lol.  Any way that was why I shared.  But, I will do otherwise from now on.

Thanks guys...
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 6:49 pm

A Magnum is just a brother from another mother. Ok in my book...However,I would be happy to point you to a lovely,B-Body or two.
Back to top Go down
Eds rmw

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:04 pm

Magnums are pretty cool too. Good luck with your new wagon .

Ed
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 8:37 pm

As I said," Not to be unkind", I was curious as to what brought you back.

Last edited by lakeffect on Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chevy5seven

chevy5seven

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 5:25 pm

It's all good lake. At first kinda rubbed wrong. Reason was, is, I guess just feeling nostalgic. Been over 2 years since being on site. Just like hanging out with this bunch of nuts! And was hoping a Magnums would still be accepted.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Is it filled with Champagne? Razz
Back to top Go down
chevy5seven

chevy5seven

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:13 pm

Well, it is kinda champagne colored!
Back to top Go down
chevy5seven

chevy5seven

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 6:19 pm

New, old member, from Bama. Receiv10
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2016 8:29 pm

cool, welcome back! I've always like those magnums! There's a guy by me that has one murdered out, w/ a 300C grill that looks killer! I keep telling myself I'll buy one some day... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New, old member, from Bama.   New, old member, from Bama. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New, old member, from Bama.
Page 1 of 1