GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New member...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cc_rider

New member... Empty
PostSubject: New member...   New member... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:26 pm

Howdy longroofers! cc_rider here. Some may have seen me at impalassforum, but it's been awhile.

I have two B-body wagons: a 1991 Olds and a 1994 Cappy. The Olds is in storage, it has a clapped-out 305 TBI, awaiting the donor mill from the 1994. Long story.

Recently I replaced the instrument cluster in the Cappy. It's my daily driver, and without a speedo I don't think it'd pass inspection. The process was, shall we say, 'non-trivial'. But it all works now.

Hopefully I can learn something from y'all, and share my tales of woe as well, to save you the agony.

Happy Motoring!

c.
Back to top Go down
uxwbill

uxwbill

New member... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member...   New member... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:09 pm

cc_rider wrote:
Howdy longroofers! cc_rider here. Some may have seen me at impalassforum, but it's been awhile.

I have two B-body wagons: a 1991 Olds and a 1994 Cappy. The Olds is in storage, it has a clapped-out 305 TBI, awaiting the donor mill from the 1994. Long story.

Recently I replaced the instrument cluster in the Cappy. It's my daily driver, and without a speedo I don't think it'd pass inspection. The process was, shall we say, 'non-trivial'. But it all works now.

Hopefully I can learn something from y'all, and share my tales of woe as well, to save you the agony.

Happy Motoring!

c.
From another newcomer, welcome to the longroof forums! Hope to hear your story sometime, and see some pictures of your wagons.
Back to top Go down
http://greyghost.mooo.com/
silverfox103
silverfox103

New member... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member...   New member... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Welcome CC!

Lot of good info, good guys and fun. You'll like it.

We need to see pictures of the wagons.

Tom C.
Back to top Go down
MarkH

MarkH

New member... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member...   New member... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Welcome Guys!
Back to top Go down
http://DesignsbyMarkonline.net
Sponsored content

New member... Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member...   New member... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New member...
Page 1 of 1