GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New longroof owner from Chicago area.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
metalmolder

metalmolder

New longroof owner from Chicago area. Empty
PostSubject: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 6:51 pm

Hello everyone, my name is david, I'm in my early 20's and I just bought one of my dream cars!

I have just bought my first 1995 Caprice wagon last Tuesday for (what I believe to be) a pretty good deal, $1500, and I'm already in love! It still needs a very deep cleaning but otherwise looks pretty good for a 133k miles 21 year old midwest vehicle. There is some rust on the rockers between the doors but otherwise looks pretty clean. It has the factory towing package and everything on the car works with exception to the rear windows, those need new window tracks. And here are some photos!

New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2015
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2010
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2013
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2014
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2016
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2012
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2011
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2018
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2020
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2017
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2019
New longroof owner from Chicago area. Img_2021

My plan is to turn this old girl into a potent highway cruiser and do my best to repair the rust thats started. And I'm sure I'll need some help and advice from the knowledgeable people on this forum. I look forward to hearing from you all!
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 8:30 pm

First post,. with pictures,.!!

good colors,..
Back to top Go down
metalmolder

metalmolder

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2016 10:19 pm

Yeah the pictures took me a few minutes to figure out but once i did i realized i could have made comments on each of them... oh well. maybe next time when I add the post cleaning pictures!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2016 10:53 am

One of the best color combos. With all that dust,looks like shes no stranger to gravel roads. Happy modding!
Back to top Go down
Dropkick_Eddie

Dropkick_Eddie

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:32 am

Welcome Bud, looks like you have a good wagon to start with!Smile
Back to top Go down
stewzer55

stewzer55

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 9:18 pm

Looks like a good foundation, I like that it doesn't have the rear defog, not common on a midwestern car.
Back to top Go down
metalmolder

metalmolder

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2016 10:58 pm

Wow, I didn't even realize that it didn't have a rear defogger. There's still allot I have to learn about these amazing vehicles. I do want to learn the ins and out of my particular wagon and make it a cool cruiser
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New longroof owner from Chicago area.   New longroof owner from Chicago area. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New longroof owner from Chicago area.
Page 1 of 1