GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jacksonville FL here I come

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
windssurfer

Jacksonville FL here I come Empty
PostSubject: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 7:06 pm

Any members here from Jacksonville. I am moving there after the 1st of the year and was wondering if there are any B body clubs or if anyone can recommend an honest shop that knows the LT1 in the area.

Patrick Dean
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 11:15 am

I see you got your front bumper on! Still using up the chemicals I picked up from you garage on Staten Island a few years back. Snows are long gone.

Ray used to be in your area, stringaroo, but the forum now list him as guest. Not sure what happened to Ray!!!

There is a locator in the members only section. It help you to find others.

Tim
Back to top Go down
windssurfer

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 7:24 pm

Just updated my sig. with the new look.  I got some more chemicals for you, can you come down and pick them up?  What a Face I will try to look Ray up.  Thanks Tim!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 4:38 pm

Ray left Jax a couple of years ago when he graduated and lives in Vero Beach now.

Seanu (on here and ISSF) lives on the south side of Jax and is active in the local community.
There is also Chris (can't recall his handle) that has an OCC and an SS.

Both of them usually make our Wagonfest at the last weekend of March in Daytona (only an hour away).
See the WF section on this site for more details.

The JAX INC group is pretty active to, with a wide range of characters that are good people.
Back to top Go down
windssurfer

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Thanks Sprocket! I will definitely look up the JAX INC group and try to make it to the Wagonfest. Do you know it they have a website?
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 pm

[quote="windssurfer"]Thanks Sprocket!  I will definitely look up the JAX INC group and try to make it to the Wagonfest.  Do you know it they have a website?[/quote

Well WF info will be posted here. Do you do Facebook? Jax INC has a page on there that is very active. If you are on FB you can friend Request me, send me a PM here with your name and I'll friend you and add you to the groups (JAX< ORLANDO< TAMPA< MIA Inc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jacksonville FL here I come   Jacksonville FL here I come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jacksonville FL here I come
Page 1 of 1