GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi from Jacksonville,Florida

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:47 pm

Hi everybody Just wanted to introduce myself to this forum.I purchased my woody from my neighbor a 1992 Buick Roadmaster Estate wagon for two hundred bucks.It had a blown head gasket and he was going to send it to the junk yard.So I bought it and a friend of mine coached me how to rebuild the top end on the engine the right way (I video taped the whole thing ).Well that was a year ago and its still running great.I love this car so much my wife just stares at me sometimes when i'm zoning out about my woody she thinks i'm crazy for driving a "Chuck Wagon" she calls it.But you guys and gals will be hearing alot from me lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:49 pm

Where in Jacksonville?

I'm in Arlington, and we have a fairly active start up B-body club right in your back yard! Send me a PM for details. Smile
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:52 pm

got any pics?

welcome abord
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 pm

Wow that even beats my $400 Roadie. Links to your youtube how video please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to the gang and I am sure some of the married guys here understand that stare you
mentioned completely.
Jim
Back to top Go down
JoeT

JoeT

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:51 pm

Welcome aboard!
Great rescue story...now we wanna see pics!
Back to top Go down
BigBlackBeaSSt

BigBlackBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Welcome to the world of wagons.........
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:08 pm

well done on your top end rebuild,.i like guys that get their hands dirty actually fixing stuff,.
i get tired of rampant plagiarism of google replies,.

step on the bus,..

Nick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Jacksonville,Florida   Hi from Jacksonville,Florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Jacksonville,Florida
Page 1 of 1