GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Decent fitting headers?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleeperwagon95

Decent fitting headers? Empty
PostSubject: Decent fitting headers?   Decent fitting headers? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2017 10:07 pm

Hi i got a 95 caprice wagon lt1 obviously. Im looking for a decent set of headers trying not to spend a grand. I've looked on summit so far not seeing anything that'll work. If anybody could give me some suggestions I'd appreciate it. I've heard it's difficult to find some that'll fit without a bunch of modifying. Any input would be much obliged
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Decent fitting headers?   Decent fitting headers? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 10:17 am

Take some time and read thru the archives. Its a plethora of B-body knowledge. You will be glad you did...and so will the sleeping giants on the forum. Shhhhhhhhh... study lol!
Back to top Go down
Sleeperwagon95

PostSubject: Re: Decent fitting headers?   Decent fitting headers? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2017 11:05 am

Haha lol i was planning on it. I'll probably do it during my meager down time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decent fitting headers?   Decent fitting headers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decent fitting headers?
Page 1 of 1