GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from Ontario Canada

Go down 
+2
dmg4
clean8485
6 posters
AuthorMessage
clean8485

Hello from Ontario Canada Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Mar 17, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello to everyone here. My name is Jeff, and I'm from Ontario Canada. I don't currently own a wagon, but I'm looking to purchase one in the near future. I'm going to have some questions about some things with these cars, in order to give me a better idea of what to look for. Please bear with me. Thanks very much.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 5:35 am

Welcome to the forum.

My best advice to a younger me: Buy a cheap ticket south. Drive a rust-free car north. Don't pay crazy money for a low-mileage car. Same old stuff will break on one with 50,000 on the odometer as with 100,000. Body and interior are key. The rest can be easily fixed with money and time.

If you get a car by July, come to Wagonfest in Geneva, NY: the gathering of the pod.
Back to top Go down
clean8485

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 10:45 am

Thanks very much for the welcome and the advice.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeSat Mar 18, 2017 11:09 am

What he said... What a Face
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyDraayom

BigDaddyDraayom

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 4:28 pm

Hello. New to the group also. Have already learned a lot
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeThu Apr 06, 2017 7:35 pm

Welcome! We have several other members from the Ontario "neighborhood" Hopefully they'll give you a shout out.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 10:48 am

BigDaddyDraayom wrote:
Hello. New to the group also. Have already learned a lot
Welcome,there are quite a few Florida guys on here.
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitimeMon May 29, 2017 5:48 pm

welcome to the forum, there are lots of us here from Ontario, what part of Ontario are you from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Ontario Canada   Hello from Ontario Canada Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from Ontario Canada
Page 1 of 1