GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from south west florida

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timinator

Hello from south west florida Empty
PostSubject: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitimeMon Jun 26, 2017 3:19 pm

Hey everyone, just find your forum after a year of not really digging into my 84 olds custom cruiser trans issue, hoping to find some answers to my issue, and finding cool things along the way!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:09 am

Welcome from Indiana. Lots of guys here rocking the boxy models. Post up some pics when you can.
Back to top Go down
Timinator

PostSubject: Re: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitimeTue Jun 27, 2017 10:12 am

Im not sure how to do that on the phone, once I get to my laptop ill post some up, I dont think I have any on my photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 pm

Welcome aboard from FL's east coast. We have one member over your way but he's a snowbird....
Back to top Go down
Timinator

PostSubject: Re: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitimeThu Jun 29, 2017 1:26 pm

That's awesome, they've mostly as down north for the summer, dont blame them...but iys dead here at Lexus they need to come back and spend money haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from south west florida   Hello from south west florida Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from south west florida
Page 1 of 1