GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest

Go down 
+3
silverfox103
Andebe
KyleAnderson
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KyleAnderson

Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Empty
PostSubject: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeSun Sep 17, 2017 12:55 pm

Good day!  I am a new owner of a Driftwood/Beige 94 Caprice Wagon, and have a couple parts I'm trying to locate.  I haven't see the correct color or good enough condition of any of them on eBay. The previous owners bought it to enjoy on the 2017 Hot Rod Power Tour.

I'm looking for
1. Beige rear cargo cover
2. Cloth beige console that open and has cupholders (I know there's one one on eBay right now, but its a bit rough)

Thanks!
Kyle
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 10:31 am

Welcome to the forum,Kyle. Im sure there are few members that can help you out with your wish list.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 11:27 am

Hi Kyle

I also have the same color 94 Caprice Classic wagon.  I had to find those two parts also.  It took me a little time and searching.  As I think you know, there are several shades of tan.  I ended up getting a cargo cover from a 96 Roadmaster, it was a perfect match.  

I upgraded my seats to a 96 Roadmaster cloth, so it came with console with a cupholder.

Keep looking you'll find one.  Look for a 94 to 96 Roadmaster or Caprice, that will be the correct color.

He may have what you need: https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/d/parting-out-buick-roadmaster/6283737113.html

Tom
Back to top Go down
KyleAnderson

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 9:30 pm

Thanks so much, Tom, I will follow up with that ad you posted!

Do I see SS454 wheels on your Caprice in that picture? I had thought about those as an option to run to do a different look from time to time. Did you have any issues with fitting/backspacing? What size tires are you running?
Thanks!
Kyle
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2017 10:00 pm

Hi Kyle

Those are SS454 wheels, something different. Every couple of years I'll change the wheels. No fitting problem at all, just put them on. The tires are 235 70R15. They were on the Caddy when I bought it, but the Caddy badly needed whitewalls.

Kyle, you need to put your location in your signature, especially since you are looking for parts.

Tom
Back to top Go down
KyleAnderson

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20, 2017 9:30 pm

Hey all-
I was able to secure a pretty nice cloth armrest from a Roadmaster from the gentlemen on the CL linked above. However, the cargo shade was damaged and he didn't think it was worth my time. So - I'm still looking for the beige/tan shade. I'm continuing to look on eBay, but I'd appreciate it if anybody runs across one to let me know.
Thanks!
Kyle
Back to top Go down
Buicknutt

Buicknutt

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2018 2:14 am

sure you found one by now...but heres one

eBay item number:112756101049
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyDraayom

BigDaddyDraayom

PostSubject: Rear Cargo Cover   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 4:30 am

I have the rear cargo cover you are looking for! Also the brackets, if yours didn't come with them.
PM your # and I will send pics if you are still in need.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:19 am

BigDaddyDraayom wrote:
I have the rear cargo cover you are looking for! Also the brackets, if yours didn't come with them.
PM your # and I will send pics if you are still in need.

If you don't hear from them I need that cover as well Smile
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 9:10 pm

I have one from my 95 roadmaster that I do not plan on using. If it matters, had the limited package and is a tan color. Actually, I have never used it. pretty sure it is in good shape but have to check. Not sure what these go for, if you are interested pm me
-Garrett
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest   Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beige/Tan Rear Cargo Cover and Cloth console/armrest
Page 1 of 1