GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!

Go down 
+2
Andebe
Brandt51
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brandt51

Brandt51

The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Empty
PostSubject: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 12:48 pm

I'm not so sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to share and this seems like the spot.

I get tons of compliments on this beast of a car. The windows are blacked out and it's rocking TT2s now, plus it has a decent rumble with the magna flows. I live in Vegas and use the valet whenever I find my self on the Strip. The other day was the first time with the wagon down there and I had to bring my friends back to my house that were in town for SEMA. This car has tons of room and working air shocks, so there was no issues piling 6 full size adults in it and using the jump seats in the back. They loved it and are now looking for there own Roadmasters.

This forum is awesome, so much info and people willing to help.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 04, 2017 4:47 pm

Ive owned several,and still get surprised by the number of people who dig it. Different is good... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:22 pm

Yep! I've had 13 of them (down to 1 now, 6 concurrent was the record) and I get compliments all the time too.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 11:21 pm

At one time my wife was embarrassed by the onlookers who always approached the wagon whenever we stopped for fuel or food on trips with questions or complements. Now she can rattle off the specs and seems to enjoy the attention. Hmm...perhaps she needs her own wagon. Christmas is not so far away.
Back to top Go down
lakeffect

lakeffect

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:10 am

You HAD two already!
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 06, 2017 8:14 am

"Had" is the operative word.  I am seeking a stable, sustainable and harmonious "have".  We must continue to evolve towards perfection.  Oooommmmmmm.

The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Bhagwa10
Back to top Go down
Mark 96 Roady

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 11:14 pm

When we first got ours, my wife, who is not a car person at all, was startled when people would approach her and ask about the car. Now she just rattles off the basics- 96 Roadmaster, yes it's huge, yes it has the third row seat, yes it will haul sheet goods, and no, it's not for sale!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 10:05 am

Unrelated but,that guys watch seems out of place.
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 10:20 am

It is not that he has fleeced his followers...it is that they have allowed themselves to become fleeced...like sheep.

take it away Dave B!

Cue snare, cue cymbal crash...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!   The Wagon is a Fan Favorite! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wagon is a Fan Favorite!
Page 1 of 1