GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkwagon455

Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio Empty
PostSubject: Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio   Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:19 am

I don't normally publicly endorse services, but I've been very pleased with the results I've gotten from Craig Kettner.  Craig can convert your factory 90's GM stereo to run an aux input or accept Bluetooth signals from your phone or wireless device for a reasonable cost.  The first radio I had converted was the factory CD player/radio in my '92 Custom Cruiser with an aux input.  It was easy to use, and worked well.  Craig can integrate the input into the face of the radio, or have an input cord with a female jack that you can locate wherever you'd like.  The second radio I had him convert was a CD player/radio for our '92 Roadmaster wagon with wireless Bluetooth.  The pairing function for the Bluetooth is activated by pressing the volume button.  The function of the volume switch was previously used for muting the radio.  The radio looks untouched from the outside.  He also has a stock of radios ready to buy if you do not have a radio to send him.  His stock radios are always pristine condition, ready to install.  I called him yesterday to get current conversion prices and get permission to release his name on the forum.  Here are the current prices:
Aux input 3' cord from back of the radio: $80
Aux input installed to face of radio: $110
Bluetooth: $140
Return shipping approximately $16
Craig is located outside Ft Worth in the North Richland Hills area and can be contacted by email at ccc87gn@yahoo.com to answer any questions
I've included a photo of my Roadmaster radio
Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio Image15
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio   Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 6:02 pm

Thanks for sharing this.
Back to top Go down

Bluetooth/aux input your factory radio
Page 1 of 1