GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread

Go down 
+7
SWT SS
4oldcars
94Woody
Big Wagon Guy
silverfox103
Fred Kiehl
Sprocket
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Sprocket

Sprocket

WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Empty
PostSubject: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:38 pm

Here we go.   Pics upon request:

RMW gold woody passenger front fender, wheelhouse, trim and antenna motor (mast broken).   surface rust under battery tray (no batt tray included, was missing when I got it).  $100 obo delivered to your room with a cold beer.

Grey wagon cargo cover $150, great shape ~96K car it came out of.

4 dark blue RMW TBI door panels with FABRIC tops, all 4 $125.

Grey S10 blazer console with center shifter, very nice shape, no more grey interiors.  I paid $140......$125

Bare 91-94 RMW alloy (small center cap wheel, no cap great spare decent shape), $15

Set of 4 brand new  black, Black Rock 909 17x8"  5x5 dual drilled 5x5.5, new in box $250 with caps.
WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread BLACKROCK-909B.  

Set of 5 brand new TSW Kalahari 17x8s. Be the ONLY person in the galaxy running these rims on a B-bodyas discontinued about 10 years ago.  two of them have fair tread tires mounted, but you need to up you lug game to get them to work (need longer lugs and specialty smaller nuts) $275 with caps . WHEELS ARE SILVER but look like pic
WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread 33776d1286130580-tsw-6-spoke-wheels-tires-%24300-photo-5

Misc wagon trim in dark blue sapphire (tbi), all for $50  (will inventory for interested parties)

OCC lower trim, both 91 and 92 various pieces (hit me up, thinking like $15-$20 piece depending on how many.

BUICK Wagon grille, like new condition $50

OCC grille, Dark Maple $40,  Light blue metallic  $50. (think both are 92 with red emblem)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 9:47 pm

Oh wait, there's more for you caddy lovers too:

85K Instrument cluster, works great came out of a black over grey (like it matters) garage queen.  $75

Woodgrain Cluster surround in beautiful shape $45

Stainless skirt covers for the rear.  Both sides in nice condition $60 each or pair for $100

Another Stainless lower piece with no dents, $75 ( need to figure out where it goes, but think its either the driver rear door  or rear quarter....

Also headlamp switch with dimmer (has extra red LED from a car alarm) $15

THe two chrome plastic tops to the bumper guards up front (everyone is missing these) $60.

95 Fleetwood FSM, $30.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2018 10:02 am

Check my list of stuff in the vendor section Parts Garage (https://gmlongroof.4umer.com/t5796-parts-garage). I will bring anything I can locate to Wagonfest for 10% less than the listed price. I accept paypal "to friends and family" prior, or cash at Wagonfest.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 12:26 pm

Put my order in with Fred for an inner fender well for the Caprice wagon, rotted out under the battery; couple of days later he's got it. And free delivery, can't beat that.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19, 2018 3:54 pm

I just picked a really nice 93 RM leather steering wheel. It is dark tan, but could be painted with SEM, or dyed to match any 91-93. The yard no longer airbags, so I can not get it (horn switches were broken anyway). I also picked a lot of other parts from it as well. It has nice fenders, and doors. I was surprised to see a car that nice in the yard.
Back to top Go down
Big Wagon Guy

Big Wagon Guy

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 8:53 pm

Does anyone have a nice rust free rad support for a sedan they want to sell?
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 9:45 pm

The radiator support is the same for the wagon and sedan. The 91-93 and 94-96 are a little different, but either can work. There will be a little rust on any of them. Some with minimal rust are easily cleaned, and painted. I can check for a good one. Which years are you interested in?

I have a dark tan 93 cargo bay cover (one year color) $150 delivered to WF FL. It is slightly darker than the 94-96 tan. The steering wheel is sold. I have two antennas, I have not checked them for operation, but both are retracted (good sign). I will check them. If good, $75 each. I have a pair of 91-93 wheelhouses $130 for the pair, $70 each. The can be modified to work with 94-96 cars by drilling a few fastener holes. I can get a second passenger side for $70.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 10:12 pm

My old wagon Ruby is being parted by my buddy who bought it. Florida car, 92 Caprice Wagon. Very little rust on most parts I will let Greg post up the pics and prices he wants, but having owned it for 9 years, it's a rock solid shell that's about to be butchered Sad

Pics on the B-body wagon FB page.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2018 11:32 pm

B Body wagon FB page? Always the last to know, lol.
Back to top Go down
4oldcars

4oldcars

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 10:33 am

I can't make it to Wagonfest but I'd like to have that like new wagon grill for $50
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 7:48 am

Might be interested "if the price is right" for the rear glass with defrost delete.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 10:26 am

What is the "right price"?
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 10:59 am

94Woody wrote:

I think you were in them...and left?  I dunno.  I know you don't show up on my stuff anymore.  lol There are several B-Body Wagon Mafia is the one I see most active. Also a Bbody for sale page too that gets a lot of action. Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:43 pm

brokecello wrote:
94Woody wrote:

I think you were in them...and left?  I dunno.  I know you don't show up on my stuff anymore.  lol  There are several B-Body Wagon Mafia is the one I see most active.  Also a Bbody for sale page too that gets a lot of action.  Hope to see you there!

Found the mafia page. Also found a sale page but it is pretty dead.
Back to top Go down
brokecello
brokecello

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Add the "Impala SS Forum Buy and Sell" page. That is the most active I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ChrisPowellmusic.com
200OZ
200OZ

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeThu Feb 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Bump. Just to keep Florida up top.
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 7:41 am

Fred Kiehl wrote:

$50?

Chris
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeMon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 am

SWT SS wrote:
Fred Kiehl wrote:

$50?

Chris

I only had one to sell, and I just sold it to another member.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyDraayom

BigDaddyDraayom

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 13, 2018 11:06 am

Parts I have, that I can bring to WagonFest:

94 Caprice Tan Cargo Cover w/brackets, great condition, possibly needs to be re-rolled.
96 Roadmaster Blue Cargo cover w/brackets, missing roller end covers. Thought someone might be able to use it.
96 Roadmaster Blue lockable rear storage door. No latch.
96 Roadmaster Blue inner sunroof trim, has small screw holes where sunshades were removed.
96 Roadmaster Blue single lid armrest/storage, w/flip out cup holder.
96 Roadmaster Rear corner chrome trim. From under taillights.
92 OCC Red Cloth armrest.
92 OCC Red Airbag Steering Wheel
And any other small items I can accumulate before then.
Pics on request.
Back to top Go down
95BRMW

95BRMW

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14, 2018 10:35 am

Red 94-96 Caprice dash, no cracks $150
Grey 94-96 Cap/SS dash, no cracks $150
Tan 94-96 RM dash, no cracks $120
Several 94-96 Cap/SS lower dashes in all colors -$120 each
Red 94-96 Caprice door panels, cloth top (premium) $25 each

Looking for a floor shift / console bracket for a 96 SS and/or steering column
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:02 pm

SWT SS wrote:
Fred Kiehl wrote:

$50?

Chris

Another local Inc member saw Ruby and is going to save her, so that rear glass is off the table Chris (I'm happy she's not being parted out)
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 9:06 pm

4oldcars wrote:
I can't make it to Wagonfest but I'd like to have that like new wagon grill for $50

PM Me about it. I can send up with someone running I95, or if you want to wait until May, I will be driving to Raleigh and could meet you on an I95 exit on my way up......or you can pay for shipping.
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Going to check out a 95 RMW this weekend. gold woody. Not sure on interior color but anything but tan would be a surprise.

Anyone need anything I will grab it if it is there.
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 12:25 pm

Bumpage
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 9:59 pm

Have a nice set of rear air shocks. Less than 5k miles on them. Hold air and look new. Not sure what brand they are but searching the number on them returned results for Gabriel shocks. Have all connections, line, etc. $40
Back to top Go down
SWT SS

SWT SS

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:00 pm

Still looking for rear glass if it's out there...
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2018 9:47 am

I picked a pair of Caprice tail lights and have a couple of antennas. I also have a pair of front bottom door trim pieces in black, from an RMW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread   WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WagonFest Florida: Daytona Parts swap thread
Page 1 of 1