GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Finally found a beauty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
glennbobg1

Finally found a beauty Empty
PostSubject: Finally found a beauty   Finally found a beauty Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Hello to all,
After being wagonless for a number of years now (had a 92 RMW back in 2000), I am now the proud new owner of a 1996 RMW.
She is a beauty with only 120,000 km , I'm the 3rd owner and the youngest at 53! so it probably wasn't abused! dealer maintained most of its life. Interior is spotless, exterior is one of the best northern car bodies I've seen for a 22 year old car. It is tough to find rust free cars here in quebec, i found this one in the toronto area.
Attachments
Finally found a beauty AttachmentIMG_0230.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(41 Kb) Downloaded 24 times
Back to top Go down
WSJLEWIS

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a beauty   Finally found a beauty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 10:52 am

uhhh, white on wood..my fav set up.. Nice find! Wish you many good years with her..
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a beauty   Finally found a beauty Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2018 12:06 pm

Hi.  Nice wagon!
There's another member in Montreal, and I'm up in Saguenay area.   I have a few parts if you're interested (wheels, upgraded 96 transmission, aluminum heads, gm 845 cam, OEM DS mirror, 3.23 gears and reluctor) .  I drive down through Montreal every couple months to see my family.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally found a beauty   Finally found a beauty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally found a beauty
Page 1 of 1