GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sjb6741

sjb6741

Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Empty
PostSubject: Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate   Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 10:40 pm

Well after 25 years, I brought home a 1987 Electra Estate wagon today.  

We traded our '87 back in 1993 for a Roadmaster when the trans went out.

The Roadmaster only lasted until we had our second kid and then it was too small.

We spent the next 20 years in full size conversion vans (still have one).

But missed the Estate from the day I let it go.

I'll figure out all that I need and will be posting, looking for help and parts.

So far I know that I need two center caps for turbine alloy wheels; a power antenna and right rear tail light.

Scott

ayilar likes this post

Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate   Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2018 10:09 am

Welcome to the Forum. Plenty of Square Body lovers on here,someone can point you in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate   Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 9:11 am

chimakroof wrote:
Congrats, Scott! Bringing home your 87 Electra Estate wagon after 25 years is fantastic. Join us at Roofing McLean VA] for advice on restoring your ride. happy cruising...

Welcome to the forum!

It happens once in a while, but, you just answered a post that is six years old.  The original poster has not been on the forum for 5 years.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Hankyhog

PostSubject: Re: Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate   Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2024 7:51 pm

Hey folk Hank here. I joined a long while back. Sold the Roadmaster wagon. Missed it so picked up a 96 Roadmaster Limited.

So will there be a Wagon Fest in Geneva NY in July?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate   Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just brought her home today!! - 1987 Electra Estate
Page 1 of 1