GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Empty
PostSubject: Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted   Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2018 7:15 pm

I've just bought a beautiful 95 Roadmaster Limited Sedan and I'm looking to reverse some of the damage that the previous owner did to the outer rocker trim pieces. I'm looking for the small piece just in front of the driver's door and the one just below rear driver-side door. Here's a link to two photos of what I'm talking about. Color isn't important; I'll bring them to my body trusty shop for repainting.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/yXMCTEV8SY49fUUW2

Drop me a line at 747captain@gmail.com and/or reply to this thread if you have any leads!

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted   Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 12:36 am

I have the front one, and may be able to get the rear. The front is $25 shipped, and I would have to pack the rear to get a shipping price. The total for the rear, if I can get one, is about $50 shipped. I can give you a $5 credit if I can get both.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted   Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2018 2:26 am

Thanks Fred! Private message sent to you.
Back to top Go down
Matthew Falcon

Matthew Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted   Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2018 3:05 pm

Thanks Fred and other fellow RM enthusiasts! I've got the lower trim pieces that I needed now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted   Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sedan driver side rocker trim pieces wanted
Page 1 of 1