GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wanted: trim pieces for RMW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
buickwagon

buickwagon

Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Empty
PostSubject: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 6:59 pm

I need the black rubber trim for the passenger side rear door. I also need the centre air dam for under the front bumper.

I realize these are pretty rare because most have long since fallen off, but if you are deleting yours because they are the only ones left, please keep me in mind!
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 11:17 pm

I might have what you need, let me look I know that I have the air dam, not sure about the rubber trim but I should have one.

I'm in London so shipping shouldn't be much. I'll let you know if I find the peices
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:46 pm

That would be great! (Oddly enough, I figured the air dam would be even harder to source than the moulding, what with Canadian snow banks and all... Laughing )
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 am

@ buickestate:

Did you have a chance to look for those pieces?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 10:38 pm

Got the center and drivers side air dams from Hamilton Chevrolet on ebay last january.They are
great to deal with too!
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Hamilton, as in Hamilton, Ontario?
Back to top Go down
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:39 pm

found the trim and the center air dam peice, let me clean em up and take pics for you
Back to top Go down
jimbeau

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 10:59 pm

I could use the three air-dam pieces, if you want to make some money, Pat.
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:45 am

I'm sure that whatever you have has got to be better than what I currently have: nothing.

(PM sent.)

Back to top Go down
DROLDS2U

DROLDS2U

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:49 am

the airdam pieces are available on ebay for cheap money
Back to top Go down
buickwagon

buickwagon

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 11:31 am

Thanks for the info. However, I actually met up with buickestate yesterday and got the required pieces from him.

It was a pleasure to meet him and see his unique wagons in person. (Too bad I missed seeing the one that saved his life.)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:41 pm

Not sure if this is it - seems like it is

dblu dblu dublu.carid.com/1992-buick-roadmaster-chrome-accessories/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:51 pm

I just called them - thats not it. They sell a chrome trim for the botom og the doors - like they use to hide rust on a Jeep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wanted: trim pieces for RMW   Wanted: trim pieces for RMW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wanted: trim pieces for RMW
Page 1 of 1