GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Empty
PostSubject: Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!   Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2018 5:05 pm

So this past Friday morning I did my normal local Craigslist scan, and there was a gold '95 Roady Wagon for sale just up the road in Georgetown Tx for only $1500! Said it was a 2-owner car, with under 100K miles, and it's a tow-pack car too. It looked a bit sunburned and in need of the usual refurbishment, but Texas rust-free and not beat-up.
Here is the pic from the listing:
Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Safe_i10

I posted it on Facebook...because if I bring another car home my wife will pull a Lorena Bobbitt on me. The listing was GONE within the hour...
AND then....I got a message that my car-buddy Brandon nabbed it! He lives right down the street from my parents home here in Round Rock, and he has a ton of neat old car projects, including an Olds Vista Cruiser and a Yugo GVX with a Fiat X1/9 motor in it!
He posted this pic that evening:
Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! 36364510

He started cleaning it up over the weekend. See pics here:
Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! 36526410
Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! 36468110

I was busy all weekend, but am going over to his shop to see it in person this evening. Very Cool!

-Texas Mike
Back to top Go down
monwell

PostSubject: Re: Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!   Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 1:44 am

Congrats to him. So nice to see the before and after pics of the engine bay.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!   Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 2:23 pm

What a steal!
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!   Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 2:28 pm

I was in town and Mike, his boy Eddie, and his pop came and picked my up and took me over to give it a look over. Another guy Willie with a AGW also showed up. Was a fun time talking wagons for a couple of hours. The car was pretty clean, but needed a new driver seat bottom and a few other odds and ends. A great starting point. His other cars were cool too. Fun TImes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!   Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Roady Wagon Found a Good Home!
Page 1 of 1