GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio Empty
PostSubject: 95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio   95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2018 8:00 pm

130,xxx mile Roadmaster wagon up for sale in the Toledo Ohio area. This was my daily driver for 2 years, with 2 four month long stints of 100 mile a day commutes. Love the car, but now have a low mile Caprice wagon to drive around. Mechanically maintained, but the salt is getting to her pretty good.That said, I have patched most of the rust that was bad. Has a lot of good parts on it, maybe someone here needs a good reliable beater?

It is easier to just post a link to my craigslist ad I spent a fair amount of time writing.

https://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/d/1995-buick-roadmaster-estate/6633919076.html

If you are interested drop me a message or Email me at gcrozier@bex.net
Back to top Go down
Garrett Crozier

Garrett Crozier

95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio Empty
PostSubject: Re: 95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio   95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 9:47 pm

Car has sold locally.
Back to top Go down

95 RMW For Sale -Toledo Ohio
Page 1 of 1