GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...

Go down 
+3
silverfox103
jayoldschool
81X11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
81X11

81X11

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Empty
PostSubject: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:14 am

So I'm sure some of you on here are aware that after wrenching like mad to get the T56 swap done, our buddy from new Hampshire Bill Crovo lost control on a wet track at the Impala meet in Ohio.  I know he's sick, but he at least has a positive attitude, and he attended all the rest of the events, including the show-n-shine car show, and then drove the 300-miles home with the hood ratchet-strapped down.   Pretty Wild.

Sad pics but he'll fix it better than new I'm sure!

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  36613310
Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  36577410
Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  36874210
Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  36678010
Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  36590210

OK...Show Me!

cheers
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 7:54 pm

Damn, I miss Crovo. Not surprised to see his smiling face there post-crash, though... that guy is always on the bright side. Showed the first pic to my wife, and she said, "that'll buff out!" I died laughing as I scrolled down and saw that taking place.

Someone tell Bill I have headlights, corners, and a grille if he needs them... I'm heading to Maine on Saturday, stopping at Tom's house.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:40 pm

I will be talking to him tomorrow and will deliver message. I know Dave P. has a parts car that he has offered Bill the front clip. I will call Dave P. and ask him the condition of the grill, corners and lights. I have the rear bumper cover, bumper shocks and grill support that he can have and maybe a few other trinkets. I also have a decent inner fender for him.

I will let you know Jason.

Tom
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 8:44 pm

The videos of everyone helping him get the car back into driving condition were great. Very good people in this B Body world.
Back to top Go down
RedandBlack

RedandBlack

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:03 pm

Been there. Not fun.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2018 11:30 pm

it looks like a sad Benny from Roger Rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 9:06 am

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Don-dr10 Don agrees...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...    Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bill Crovo's Toasted Marshmallow...
Page 1 of 1