GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Option package 1se ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Isurf

Isurf

Option package 1se ? Empty
PostSubject: Option package 1se ?   Option package 1se ? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 am

I am picking up a 96 rmw Saturday. I ran the compnine report, and most of it seems self explanatory. But there are two packages listed. One seems to be on most cars, the other is 1se, and a lot less popular. I'm just curious what it includes if anyone knows.

Thanks

Tom
Back to top Go down
KDCubes

PostSubject: Re: Option package 1se ?   Option package 1se ? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:53 pm

I have a list of codes for a Cadillac if I recall, and I would guess 1SE is a package, denoting specific hardware described by the codes you have defined.

The list I have shows

1SA - package, option 01
1SB - package, option 02
1SC - package, option 03
1SD - package, option 04

I learned elsewhere that 1SG is package option 7 (California package)

Therefore I would guess 1SE is package option 05.  I don't know what that package is.   Comparison of a lot of window stickers and option codes might reveal something.

Just my guess.

(Editing - now that I have answered, I re-read the question and I see you already know most of what I wrote. Sorry - I was looking for an individual option)
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: Option package 1se ?   Option package 1se ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 8:59 am

SE PRESTIGE PKG - $1,290
Headlight control with dusk sensor; Driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirror; Seat; Cornering lights/curb illumination; Includes: [1SD] LUXURY PKG And [AU4] DOOR LOCKS-AUTO PROGRAM. And [AU0] Remote Keyless Entry
Back to top Go down
Isurf

Isurf

PostSubject: Re: Option package 1se ?   Option package 1se ? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 9:38 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
SE PRESTIGE PKG - $1,290
Headlight control with dusk sensor; Driver and passenger illuminated vanity mirror; Seat; Cornering lights/curb illumination; Includes: [1SD] LUXURY PKG And [AU4] DOOR LOCKS-AUTO PROGRAM. And [AU0] Remote Keyless Entry

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Option package 1se ?   Option package 1se ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Option package 1se ?
Page 1 of 1