GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello from North Vancouver

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RoadKutter

Hello from North Vancouver  Empty
PostSubject: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 4:45 pm

Hi guys, long time lurker first time poster. Not a stranger to longroofs as I owned a few slammed Volvos. End of last year I purchased my 91 Roadmaster Estate wagon, I was hooked after I saw it for the first time. It's in really good condition,  I was able to find leather seats to replace the OG interior with the broken drivers seat. It's my daily driver and it drove a lot! Has over 400k on the clock. Got some 9c1 rims for it recently and I'm planning to cut the front springs soon. Planning to replace the map sensor as I'm getting a code for that and for good measure I'm changing the injectors and doing a tune up.
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:37 pm

Hi.
we have another member with a sweet ride in North Van.   I used to be in Comox (still own a place there) but am back in la belle province now...

Edit: I just assumed you meant North Vancouver, BC, not OR.
Back to top Go down
RoadKutter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 7:32 pm

Cool, I have not seen too many on the road, and yes I am in BC.
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 2:46 pm

Welcome to the forum,post up some pics when you can. Volvos too!
Back to top Go down
RoadKutter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 2:49 pm

Sadly no volvo pics, but I thought I posted a pic of my wagon?
Back to top Go down
RoadKutter

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello from North Vancouver  20180710
Back to top Go down
ollie17

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:48 pm

Looking great!
Back to top Go down
95wagon

95wagon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 5:19 pm

Welcome from North Vancouver ,,,,

My Blue Caprice wagon is normally out and about but a different project this year has had all my "non driver" cars tucked away.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from North Vancouver    Hello from North Vancouver  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from North Vancouver
Page 1 of 1