GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Car cover recommendations please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve Smith

Car cover recommendations please Empty
PostSubject: Car cover recommendations please   Car cover recommendations please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 10:46 am

Since my long term Caprice project is close to completion, and I'll be forced to keep it outside  a lot Crying or Very sad , I'm thinking of biting the bullet and buying a super nice, all weather car cover.
Never had one before, so if anyone has some advise what and where to buy one, it's MUCH appreciated.

Steve
Back to top Go down
jasonlachapelle

jasonlachapelle

Car cover recommendations please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Car cover recommendations please   Car cover recommendations please Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2018 12:21 pm

I've had a NOAH car cover and an Evolution (used to be made by Wolf, now covercraft). Both were really nice. I found it was not practical to use car covers in bc due to the wind. If it gets gusty in your area you'll want to make sure you secure it more than the 2 sets of eyelets allow.

If you find a good deal on a 91-94 cover with the small mirror pockets, they fit fine but you need to fold the mirrors in.
Back to top Go down

Car cover recommendations please
Page 1 of 1