GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Birds!!!!

Go down 
+2
81X11
Funkwagon455
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Funkwagon455

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2018 7:30 pm

So I normally park under some select shade trees at my work to help fend off the brutal Texas uv rays. I regularly vacuum the acorns and leaves from my cowl and luggage area as well as wash off the occasional bird defecation..... Today was different though. I have a reputation at my workplace as being a "car-guy" and generally pretty neat. One of my coworkers approached me today to ask what had happened to my car. I looked at him slightly puzzled and replied that I was unaware that anything had happened. Then he said that I really needed to go take a look. I was shocked by how much bird crap had been applied to the car! It looked as though the birds had used the body as a blank canvas to create some abstract fecal masterpiece. I actually snickered and thought "I guess I know what tonight's project will be!" The Birds!!!! Image13
The Birds!!!! Image14
The Birds!!!! Image12
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2018 9:47 am

Reminds me of the damn Grackle flocks we have here in Austin.   They seem to flock to the Wal-Mart or HEB grocery store parking lots, and they make a HELL of a mess!

Sharp car by the way! Glad to see more Texans on here.

Happy Washing!

-Mike
Back to top Go down
jon7190

jon7190

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 12:33 pm

We get those massive flocks in Houston as well. I've fortunately never been a victim, but I've seen some craptacular poop art even worse that yours.
Back to top Go down
81X11

81X11

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 1:17 pm

So...when's Texas Wagonfest??  Got mine and three other friends with nice Roadmasters here in and around Austin.   Wink
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2018 2:19 pm

We have huge flocks of Dump Gulls (inland seasgulls) around this area.  Spook up a well-fed flock of those in a parking lot, and you will be rewarded by getting a few gallons of Raunch Dressing dropped on your vehicle.

The Birds!!!! 3r6l910
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2018 6:05 pm

what a load of sh1t
Back to top Go down
Dragonwagon

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2018 2:50 pm

81X11 wrote:
So...when's Texas Wagonfest??  Got mine and three other friends with nice Roadmasters here in and around Austin.   Wink

Maybe a meetup in Brenham? I'd bring a Roadmaster and I could probably talk my son into bringing his Panther wagon, if we aren't limiting it to GM-only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Birds!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Birds!!!!   The Birds!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Birds!!!!
Page 1 of 1