GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kill three birds with one stone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

kill three birds with one stone Empty
PostSubject: kill three birds with one stone   kill three birds with one stone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:52 pm

so i replaced my leaking radiator today/ hoses thermo ect. now my ac works no damn economy switching automaticly when i start moving. it would work good sitting still-bird 1. #2 my cars not leaking. #3 its idleing better??? will post pics later
Back to top Go down
Sprocket

Sprocket

PostSubject: Re: kill three birds with one stone   kill three birds with one stone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 5:38 pm

What is your AC not doing correctly? If the fan is running the compressor is not kicking on, try disconnecting the battery for a couple min and reconnect.
Back to top Go down
roadmastercouple

roadmastercouple

PostSubject: Re: kill three birds with one stone   kill three birds with one stone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:05 pm

its working now.
before i installed the radiator it would work if i was sitting still when i put in gear and drive you would hear a click and the economy light would switch on and the air would not be cold. id stop for 10 sec before the economy button would take the eco light off then it would blow cold again till i started driving again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kill three birds with one stone   kill three birds with one stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kill three birds with one stone
Page 1 of 1