GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wagnluvr

Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Empty
PostSubject: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2019 4:53 pm

I'm putting my '91 Olds Custom Cruiser on the market. Car just rolled over 140k miles. However, has a 350 now that was taken out of a truck and rebuilt. Don't have any paperwork though. Transmission is believed to be original and shifts fine. Body is very straight and completely rust free (always a southern car) and burgundy cloth interior is just as nice.

Wagon is definitely in need of paint. Clear coat is shot and hood was painted black by previous owner. Other items in need of attention are a couple of power windows not cooperating, brakes are noticeably worn, windshield has a pretty gnarly cracking although not in line of sight, original cassette radio is virtually non-functional, some gages work & some don't and tires doing the job for now. Biggest issue though is fuel not getting thru and believe fuel pump is the culprit, but not even close to being a mechanic, so no clue. Was able to get it to crank after spraying starter fluid though. Lastly, there is a ticking on the passenger side of the motor toward the firewall. Could be a lifter or exhaust leak. Put over 200 miles on it after the noise started with no problem. All-in-all, rebuilt engine has just over 600 gently driven miles all by my son & I to cover the break-in period.

This rare (only two year model) & original Olds is perfect for someone to build their own unique wagon. No real body or interior work needed. Plus, new battery put in about 6 months ago. Just fix the items listed and go. Note that car is located in Newnan, Georgia and will have to be towed. Asking $2,000 (negotiable), but will also entertain ALL trade offers, especially motorcycle trailers or campers.
Attachments
Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Attachmentwagon1.jpg
She could be yours!
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(39 Kb) Downloaded 103 times
Back to top Go down
wagnluvr

PostSubject: Re: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Could not edit the original message, but if anyone is interested in this vehicle you can email me at wagnluvr@yahoo.com and I'll response as soon as I am able. Thanks and happy Longroofing!
Back to top Go down
wagnluvr

PostSubject: Re: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2019 7:04 pm

Price drop to $1,500!!! Pretty firm at this point though. If you've ever wanted one of these wagons to do a custom build, this is the perfect one for you!
Back to top Go down
wagnluvr

PostSubject: Re: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2019 5:21 pm

Still available and due to job loss, this is now a must sell. Make any reasonable offer and it could be yours!
Back to top Go down
Andebe

Andebe

PostSubject: Re: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 4:47 pm

I hope somebody in the family, snaps this one up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs   Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oldsmobile Wagon with upgraded engine up for grabs
Page 1 of 1