GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

General Wagonfest info.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark 96 Roady

General Wagonfest info. Empty
PostSubject: General Wagonfest info.   General Wagonfest info. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 9:38 am

If you haven't been before, a few things to bring to the show. First, if you have a folding chair, bring it for the show, and the dinner too since sometimes there aren't enough. Secondly, for you northern guys, the sun is pretty strong down here, so bring some sun block, a hat and some good sunglasses. Nothing ruins a day worse than a nasty sunburn! Comfortable shoes or sandals are a must, since you'll walk several miles during the show. Finally, bring a small (or big!) cooler in your car for the show. Drinks and water and food are expensive, like most shows, so this is a way to save some money. Bringing your own beer is cool, if you like, or whatever you choose to drink. It's a fun and very laid back show, so prepare to have some fun in sunny Florida!!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: General Wagonfest info.   General Wagonfest info. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2019 10:48 am

I will be handing out stickers for the pads. I should be there by 10:30 on Friday, and will park my wagon at the usual spot. If I decide to wander off, I will put them in an envelope under my windshield wiper, or the gate window wiper. If there are any left, I will have them at the motel, and in the parking lot on Saturday morning at 8:00.
Back to top Go down
rauldelp

rauldelp

PostSubject: Re: General Wagonfest info.   General Wagonfest info. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 11:26 am

I won't be rolling into town until late Friday. Hope there's some left for Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: General Wagonfest info.   General Wagonfest info. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2019 1:02 pm

You should be OK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Wagonfest info.   General Wagonfest info. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Wagonfest info.
Page 1 of 1