GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jon7190

jon7190

1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Empty
PostSubject: 1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser   1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2019 12:05 pm

I found this car while driving past a local used car lot, though it looks like they actually specialize in trucks. Sitting out front was a very nice looking 91 OCC. I stopped and took pictures and looked it over when the dealer was not open yet, so I haven't talked to anyone. I was very impressed and sad there is no room for this car in my life.

White with blue cloth interior
100k mi
described as runs great and has cold AC
Looks totally stock with whitewalls and hubcaps
No body rust that I saw and undercarriage looked clean with minimal surface rust on parts of the frame. Paint looked solid but could probably use a polish. No obvious dents or scratches. Typical Texas car.
Interior looks real solid, little bit of wear on driver seat but no tears or obvious problems.
$6000
Located in NW Harris county TX in Houston area

Number on car window 281-330-8021
Dealership number 281-894-6010
if you want I can email you some pictures I took. I am not up on how to post pictures to the forum now. jon7190@yahoo.com

Hope it can find a good home.
Back to top Go down

1991 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser
Page 1 of 1