GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?

Go down 
+6
phantom 309
93wgn
silverfox103
DBeaSSt
IMPALADAKID
lornejay1
10 posters
AuthorMessage
lornejay1

lornejay1

My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Empty
PostSubject: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:03 pm

Yup logged on to show my wife what came up on the screen and I was able to log on.Now I am not sure if it was a mistake as I wasn't notified and it was supposed to be for a month.

Go and welcome me back to at least draw Pauls attention. Lorne.
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:16 pm

lornejay1 wrote:
Yup logged on to show my wife what came up on the screen and I was able to log on.Now I am not sure if it was a mistake as I wasn't notified and it was supposed to be for a month.

Go and welcome me back to at least draw Pauls attention. Lorne.
He did the same to me. I got a week off, but was brought back to work the next day. Question
I will go welcome you back. But I am not staying over there.
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:35 pm

same here,I simply am stating facts and outa there. I have seen enough.
Back to top Go down
DBeaSSt
Admin
DBeaSSt

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:00 am

I'm afraid to talk to you over there, I might get banned for consorting with criminals. pale Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.prosise.name
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:44 am

DBeaSSt wrote:
I'm afraid to talk to you over there, I might get banned for consorting with criminals. pale Razz
That is it in a nutshell. I myself would love to tell the truth over there. But the every time someone does, they are either called a whiner, or get banned.
Here is a perfect example. I would love to respond, but how do you tell the truth and keep the thread from getting locked, deleted, or getting banned for expreSSing your opinion.

But this is what is happening, slowly but surley.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=214642

Glad to have you back on both forums Lorne. I hope Nick makes a return over there as well.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:48 am

Bill, I told you, you were a wagon guy. Your a nuts and bolts, lunch pail type of guy. This is where you belong. My prediction you will be back in a wagon within the year! Although I do like your Sedan.

Tom
Back to top Go down
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 am

silverfox103 wrote:
Bill, I told you, you were a wagon guy. Your a nuts and bolts, lunch pail type of guy. This is where you belong. My prediction you will be back in a wagon within the year! Although I do like your Sedan.

Tom
How did you know about my lunch pail? scratch
If I was going to stay in a wagon, I would have just kept the one I had, as it was rust free and running strong. But I like hanging with the wagon guys. Seems more my type of people. flower
And how are you doing this fine day Tom? I hope all is well.
Back to top Go down
93wgn

93wgn

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:16 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:
That is it in a nutshell. I myself would love to tell the truth over there. But the every time someone does, they are either called a whiner, or get banned.
Here is a perfect example. I would love to respond, but how do you tell the truth and keep the thread from getting locked, deleted, or getting banned for expreSSing your opinion.

Glad to have you back on both forums Lorne. I hope Nick makes a return over there as well.

I just replied on that thread... Couldn't help but respond to the e-muscle comment. Suspect
Back to top Go down
https://gmlongroof.4umer.com
IMPALADAKID

IMPALADAKID

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:21 am

93wgn wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:
DBeaSSt wrote:

I just replied on that thread... Couldn't help but respond to the e-muscle comment. Suspect
I saw you. cyclops
Back to top Go down
phantom 309

phantom 309

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:40 am

IMPALADAKID wrote:

Thanks for the kind wishes billy,.
i checked in over there, and noticed my avatar is functioning again,.so i,d guess the ban has been lifted,.
Lorne,. I,m disappointed in you sucking up to paul thanking him profusely for lifting the ban early etc,. Me personally once someone has pissed me off i rarely revert to being freinds with them again especially when i feel i,ve been mistreated or slighted, and i especially don't take too kindly to someone abusing any sort of authority over me,as far as i,m concerned the incubus will need to clean his glass belt buckle for a better view.
I,m not convinced that it was area51 that lifted the bans,.even if it was i,d still not thank him.
Traffic promotes web sites,. ban the members, and traffic drops,. it,s simple economics,.

Nick
Back to top Go down
94Woody

94Woody

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:14 pm

If anything the owner of the site lifted the bans to try and ease tensions.
Back to top Go down
firewood

firewood

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:10 pm

Thats crazy stuff guys. I guess I'm not on enough to piss anyone off over there, although I'd say I'm in the top ten of people that have had threads moved... usually for NSFW stuff Suspect lol!
Back to top Go down
lornejay1

lornejay1

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:10 pm

phantom 309 wrote:
IMPALADAKID wrote:

Thanks for the kind wishes billy,.
i checked in over there, and noticed my avatar is functioning again,.so i,d guess the ban has been lifted,.
Lorne,. I,m disappointed in you sucking up to paul thanking him profusely for lifting the ban early etc,. Me personally once someone has pissed me off i rarely revert to being freinds with them again especially when i feel i,ve been mistreated or slighted, and i especially don't take too kindly to someone abusing any sort of authority over me,as far as i,m concerned the incubus will need to clean his glass belt buckle for a better view.
I,m not convinced that it was area51 that lifted the bans,.even if it was i,d still not thank him.
Traffic promotes web sites,. ban the members, and traffic drops,. it,s simple economics,.

Nick

I can understand that Nick and I can only wish that I could be like you as well. I simply can't, and you already know this, I can't hold a grudge. It just eats me alive. There was a thread on that and just look how I was treated. Man I simply posted my stand on the question and look how it was misunderstood. It is worth reading.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=212377

Thats when I took a month off to reflect. When I returned Paul was the mod and I didn't know it. I have no idea what I ever said to Erik

So I have to give Paul respect in order to get it back,whether it happens or not only time will tell. Since he is the Moderator in the wagon section now what choice is there? I want to stay here like most are saying but last nite there were only 2 guys here.

I don't know Paul and for sure he doesn't know me. Unfortunately The first impression he had of me was when I was going back and forth in the misc section as that is where I stalked you (admission) over comments that were made in the wagon section. I felt we were somewhat encouraged to behave as we did in that section if anywhere. I reminds me of a bar where a liquor license is required and I D to enter.

The trouble is now I have that label and now that he is the wagon mod its like me and you were simply thrown out for that reason. Clean the wagon section starting with past reasons.He has to learn to leave the bouncer role over in the misc and change his attitude in the wagon section.

I can't explain the ban lift as it was not explained. It was by accident as I said above that i found out.
This Eric is trouble and if you remember he trolled my thread and when I went after him I got banned.

This is the internet and I am finally getting that. I really don't do my own car work so I have little to say in the hands on dept. I have a passion for Impala SS and own a station wagon that was cloned. This all happened before the knowledge of these forums. The guys I have met and you are definitely one Nick are good guys and I mean it. I wish my remarks were more easy to read but unfortunately they aren't.

Hope this provides a fair description of myself.

Heres the question I always ask myself. If the guy died would I feel anything? I say yes when I think of the ones I have met and got to know. I probably jumped the gun by thanking Paul as I am also not convinced that he lifted it either Nick. I can only say he imposed it and if you noticed I also simply asked him to admit he did indeed lift it. To my knowledge he hasn't. the point is I am unbanned and I want to think he is the reason so I simply said Thanks to let it go.
Back to top Go down
92 Woody Wagon

92 Woody Wagon

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:58 pm

After having only been in the wagon section of the other forum I must say after reading some of the sedan postings & links I'm glad I never went there until today! I've been on there for 8 hours reading all the posts in sections I've never even been to!

I can't believe the moderator would post PM's in the Misc section, 29 PAGES OF POSTS and growing!

Some of the stuff on there is just so 3rd grade and now I'm so glad I'm a nobody!

I think what has happened to the forum from what I gather is just what has happened to football & basketball over the last 10 years, it's being infiltrated!

Today professional sports is just that vile, I wouldn't give the NFL or the NBA a dime of my money or even watch what they do as just a frikken game, I wouldn't give them the satifaction, period! I've got better things to do!

It's a mob mentality over there on that forum, if you don't belong, your the one that's going to get mobbed!

And for picking on Lorne & Uberwagon like that is just over the top for many reasons in my book!

I might go over a lurk once in a while but I have found a new home here, I think!

Don't let those guys get to you, it's just not worth it, just stop the responding!

Let's all just stay here on this forum for real wagons and start anew, so far it looks great too!

If you see a post that bugs you, just ignore it, move on!

If you see a car or wagon that doesn't float your boat, don't say a thing!

I've seen plenty of stuff on the other forums that I don't like but I would never say anything nasty about it, it's just not worth it!

If we want to keep this particular wagon forum going let's just have fun and forget about the rest OK!

I'm going to have another cocktail OK, well maybe my 4th OK, whatever!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/id/ClarkGriswold
buickestate
buickestate

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 am

Lorne It's a trap!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?   My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My ban was lifted. Is it a trap or a mistake?
Page 1 of 1