GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Americanpoet

Americanpoet

Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Empty
PostSubject: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 7:25 pm

Hello all you wagon freaks. I am so glad to be joining the conversation and adding this very valuable resource to my growing library of wagon knowledge!

I have a white 1995 Roadmaster Estate Wagon (no wood grain). My car is pretty much stock, and I like it that way. I look forward to hearing all of everyone's wagon stories and sharing anything I learn.

I live in the Upstate area of South Carolina (near the NC boarder).
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 8:07 pm

Welcome to the forum! Nice looking wagon. We'll be traveling right through your backyard when we head down to Saint Simons Island GA in Dec.

The wagon in your signature is not a 95. You can easily tell by the exterior mirrors and the aluminum wheels, which are both 91 to 94. The 95's changed design. If you have an LT1, you have a 94.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Americanpoet

Americanpoet

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 pm

Thanks, for the compliment, however as you pointed out that picture is not my 95 wagon. The same except for the year differences. I will get a good picture of mine when I detail her, and change that.

What interstate will you be traveling through SC on?

I guess I need to find a better picture of my car than one I found online - or pay more attention. Until you pointed out the mirrors, I never noticed that car's mirrors are different than mine. However, my wagon is a 1995, and it does have the factory aluminum wheels exactly like the photo in my signature. If you have any sources for your wheel facts I would be happy to give them a read.

Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 8:43 pm

I will be traveling down 95.

As for the wheels, if you have 95 wheels on your car, they are not the same as what you have pictured. To an untrained eye they appear the same, but they are not. The difference is easily spotted.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Americanpoet

Americanpoet

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 am

Sir, I hope you and your family are safe going down that busy road!

Were you saying earlier that LT1's did not come in 95 wagons? You said - " If you have an LT1, you have a 94."

I have changed my signature pic from a found pic to an actual pic of my 95. I do see the differences after looking at both of the pictures side by side. Great eye sir! How long have you been into big body GMs? By the way my most favorite car is Cadillac - you have yours looking so sweet!

Thanks for the information and guidance.
Back to top Go down
silverfox103
silverfox103

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2019 7:47 am

Now that's a nice looking wagon, and the picture is a 95. I have had this style wagons since 1997, sometimes two at a time. I'm down to a Caprice Wagon and a Fleetwood now, but am always looking. Lt1's were put in 94 to 96 wagons.

I'm not a fan of route 95, but unfortunately it's a necessary evil. We go the inland route through PA, & VA. We pick up 95 in Richmond.

Tom
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon   Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings From South Carolina 1995 Roadmaster Wagon
Page 1 of 1