Old/original lines were leaking so I got a Doorman replacement set. Not the worst job I have done but it's amazing how tight things are under the hood! The wiring for the O2 sensor and the oil level sensor running between the lines was a nice treat!
The upper line in the radiator came out fairly easily. The lower line was a little bit of a fight, the extra length of the nut provides the wrong leverage and wants to bend the tank instead of a turning force... A good bit of constant pressure and holding the line from bending the rad tank and the nut came free.
It took a bit of fiddling to get the new line set back into place, but once in it all went back together smoothly. I also did an oil change.
I only ran the car for a couple minutes and so far everything is sealed up.