GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

cars and guitars

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
goldwolfnhn

cars and guitars Empty
PostSubject: cars and guitars   cars and guitars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2020 8:50 am

June 20th will be the Green Bay Automobile gallery's 4th annual cars and guitars car show, I have attended the last two shows it is a good one, even last year someone showing up with an old Pontiac ambulance.

Also if enough people come and let me know they are coming I might be able to talk to the organizers and see if we can't get them to set us up in one area like they do for the corvettes. Or who knows, maybe for us with the 94-96 lt1 B-bodies, with the Corvettes.

https://theautomobilegallery.org/event/cars-guitars-4th-annual-car-show/
Back to top Go down
dmg4
dmg4

cars and guitars Empty
PostSubject: Re: cars and guitars   cars and guitars Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2020 5:25 am

Sigh...unlike guitars, there are not 10 B-body wagons in existence for every person on earth.
Back to top Go down

cars and guitars
Page 1 of 1