GM Longroof Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
benn

benn

TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Empty
PostSubject: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Quick question... are inner fenders on a tbi the same on an lt1 car? considering a "new" acquisition.

Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:57 pm

No, but they can be made to work. I have a spare set of LT1 inners if you need them.
Back to top Go down
benn

benn

PostSubject: Re: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:35 pm

hmm, do you know how hard is it to make em fit? gonna be scrapping my '92 most likely so I'd to use what i can off it.
Back to top Go down
jayoldschool

jayoldschool

PostSubject: Re: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:23 pm

Just some holes in different spots.
Back to top Go down
Fred Kiehl

Fred Kiehl

PostSubject: Re: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:34 pm

Holes for the bolts behind the wheel may be located differently enough so that you may have to drill a new hole, and put a new speed nut in for the screw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?   TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TBI cars vs LT1 cars Inner fenders- the same?
Page 1 of 1